Moderate to Heavy Traffic
Main Application: Landscape
Colors: Field Green/ Olive Green & Brown Thatch
- Pile/Face Weight: 88 oz
- Pile Height: 1.875 in.
- Machine Guage: 3/8 in.
- Thatch Color: Brown
- Width: 15 ft
- Length: 100 ft
- Shipping Weight: 650 lbs
- Roll Diameter: 24 in.
- Type: Quality Infill
- Weight: 1-2 lbs per sq ft.
- Height: approx .5 in. to .75 in.
- Color: Green, Black or Natural
Product Description: A 1.875 inch pile, polyethylene monofilament with thatch construction. Designed specifically for landscape application to enhance recovery.
Rinse as needed to limit matting.
Drainage Rate: 28 in. of rain per hour per square yard.
- Designed to truely replicate grass
- 1.875 in. blade height to achieve a natural appearance
- Uniquely formulated polyurethane coated backing provides greater seam strength and durability / not water soluable
- Heat and frost resistant, UV stabilized
- No harmful environmental effects
- Non-flammable, ant-acid yarn resistant to chemical attack
- Type: Monofilament with Thatch
- Composition/Structure: Polyethylene
- Denier: 9,800/ 4,500
- Color: Field Green & Olive Green
Backing Characteristics Primary Backing 1
- Composition/Structure: D12 Non Expansive Backing
- Weight: 7.3 oz per square yard
- Coating: Polyurethane 20 oz per sq yard
Pro Radiance Total Product Weight = Approximately 116 oz per sq yard.