Light to Moderate Traffic
Main Application: Landscape
Colors: Field Green, Lime Green
- Pile/Face Weight: 80 oz
- Pile Height: 1.75 inch
- Machine Gauge: 3/8 inch
- Thatch Color: Brown
- Width: 15 feet
- Length: 100 feet
- Shipping Weight: 845 lbs
- Roll Diameter: 24 inches
- Type: Quality Infill
- Weight: 1-1.5 lbs per square feet
- Height: Approx. 1 inch – 1 ¼ inch
- Color: Green, Black, Natural
A 1.75 inch pile, infilled polyethylene mono-filament with thatch construction. Designed specifically for landscape applications to enhance recovery.
- Rinse and groom as needed to limit matting.
Drainage rate: 28 inches of rain per hour per square yard.
- Designed to truly replicate grass
- 1.75 inch blade height to achieve a natural appearance
- Uniquely formulated polyurethane coated backing provides greater seam strength and durability / not water soluble
- Heat and frost resistant, UV stabilized
- No harmful environmental effects
- Non-flammable, ant acid yarn resistant to chemical attack
- Type: Monofilament
- Composition/Structure: PE with Thatch
- Denier: 11,000/4,400
- Color: Field Green, Lime Green
Backing Characteristics Primary Backing 1
- Composition/Structure: 13 Pic
- Weight: 3.5 oz per square yard
- Coating: Polyurethane 20 oz per square yard
Niagara Total Product Weight=Approximately 107 oz per sq yard.